Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Get Well Warren Kinsella.


While some might be a little wrankled by this post, I would just like to offer Warren my best wishes on a speedy recovery. I don't visit Warren's blog very often, and just learned today via a comment by C.C. at Joanne's that Warren had undergone a surgical procedure recently. While politics by it's very nature is a nasty political entity, at the end of the day we really just have a differing opinion on who is best to lead our country. I remember some time ago Warren had lost a close loved one, and Prime Minister Harper called to express his condolences, which despite being on completely opposite sides of the political spectrum, was a classy thing to do, and Warren has mentioned on occasion how grateful he was for that phone call.


So Warren, let me wish you a speedy recovery and a bright future for you and your family. While we obviously disagree on policy and who should be PM, I would still sit down and buy you a beer if the opportunity ever presents itself. Cheers Warren.


Please feel free to offer Warren your get well wishes if you desire in comments. The comments are moderated, so keep it clean and show Warren what class acts we Conservatives really are.

6 comments:

Bec said...

Good for you, paulsstuff. I would also like to show some class and wish him well.
Wishing ill health and bad luck on someone, simply makes one, less than human and poisons the heart.

JDot said...

Good post Paulsstuff.

Get well Warren, all the best..

Anonymous said...

Because, I assume. I have been highly negative about Chretien, Warren will not allow my comments to be posted.

That said, I have always respected Warren's political acumen.

Get well mon ami

Warren K said...

Folks, many thanks for the kind words. They are much, much appreciated.

Best,

W

paulsstuff said...

Glad you saw this Warren. Hope all goes well for you.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

This is a class act, Paulsstuff.

And all the best to Warren. When it comes to matters of health, we need to put partisanship aside.