Monday, March 19, 2012

Cash Reward Offered!

I honestly don't know what this world is coming to. Do people have no moral conscience anymore? Last night I parked my car in my driveway and went in for the night. Left sitting on the dash were a pair of tickets for a Toronto Maple Leaf hockey game. I live in a good neighborhood and never really gave it a second thought. Well, this morning I went to get in my car to drive to work only to discover my window smashed. I remembered leaving my Leaf tickets on the dash and looked to see if they were still there. Of course you can all guess what happened.

Sitting on my dash were my two Leaf tickets, and another pair the hooligan left, who's identity I'm offering the reward for. I've tried giving away my Leaf tickets for two months, asking thousands of people with no luck. Now I'm stuck with another pair I can't get rid of. Perfect:0)

3 comments:

dmorris said...

Must be nice to live in a neighbourhood full of humanitarians.

Patsplace said...

Y'owe one bottle of screen cleaner and a roll of paper towel. lol

Bec said...

E-mail the Leafs and see if they will pay for your windshield.
I clearly see this as their fault...:)